Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Entertainment

New Entertainment Book 2009 !

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2009 12:57 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 10, 2006
561 posts
7 upvotes
Big Nickel, Ontario

[Entertainment] New Entertainment Book 2009 !

Just wanted to let everyone know that the new book is now out, and selling for $30 + FREE shipping for a limited time.

http://www.entertainment.com/discount/home.shtml

If someone has found it for less than $30, can you please post it for all of us to share the cheaper price. I know they get cheaper as time goes by, but, I would still like one for November 1st, and then buy more later on.
171 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
bodsonap wrote: Just wanted to let everyone know that the new book is now out, and selling for $30 + FREE shipping for a limited time.

www.entertainmentbook.com

If someone has found it for less $30, can you please post it for all of us to share the cheaper price. I know they get cheaper as time goes by, but, I would still like one for November 1st, and then buy more later.At the end of this month, I will be giving away what's left of my two 2008 books(minus the cards) to any two members of RFD living in the GTA area, who wants it. Must be a member to get it. If you are a non registered free loader from our great community, forget it. Still tons of great coupons left. I will be in your great city of Toronto this coming weekend, and the last 5 days of September, and whoever gets it, can pick it up at whichever Hotel I will be staying at.

First two members to PM me Sunday morning before I leave, September 28th will get the books.
The charity I volunteer with is selling the 2009 Entertainment Book for $25. If you are interested, the office is in the Bathurst & Sheppard area. If you are interested in buying a book, please call 416 398-2004 to make arrangements.
Jun 10, 2006
561 posts
7 upvotes
Big Nickel, Ontario
nutttbar wrote: The charity I volunteer with is selling the 2009 Entertainment Book for $25. If you are interested, the office is in the Bathurst & Sheppard area. If you are interested in buying a book, please call 416 398-2004 to make arrangements.
Hey thanks so much nuttbar, I will do that. Great cause at the same time.BONUS! Can I just pick it up there, or do they mail them out?
Thanks again my friend.
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto
How does the entertainment book work?

Are there just one-time-use coupons for different places within the book? And when they're used up you cant get the same discount anymore? :confused:
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Banned
Jul 4, 2008
1434 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
nutttbar wrote: The charity I volunteer with is selling the 2009 Entertainment Book for $25. If you are interested, the office is in the Bathurst & Sheppard area. If you are interested in buying a book, please call 416 398-2004 to make arrangements.
i'm confused?

This is the ENTERTAINMENT BOOK right??

because in Vancouver they are advertised for $46? and as i recall, they have always been this price.. how can you get it for $25???
Deal Fanatic
Oct 17, 2006
5309 posts
275 upvotes
AcidBomber wrote: How does the entertainment book work?

Are there just one-time-use coupons for different places within the book? And when they're used up you cant get the same discount anymore? :confused:
It depends..some restaurants offer duplicate of the saving coupon on entertainment book's website....and some i.e. harvey's will give you lik3 BOGO original cheeseburger coupon
;)
Jun 10, 2006
561 posts
7 upvotes
Big Nickel, Ontario
AcidBomber wrote: How does the entertainment book work?

A lot of coupons are one time use, but very well worth it. Then you get others where you can print more online.You can also use your card at different places, and those savings you can repeat.Last year I bought two books, and it was the best two books I ever bought.They saved me so much money, and I got to try a whole bunch of new restaurants at half the cost.There are also coupons for various other things like bowling, wonderland, mini-putt, theaters, car rentals, just have a look at the book through the posted link.I am buying one book now, and somewhere along the line, I will buy two more, and one for Hamilton for next summer.If I am buying 4 books, doesn't that tell you anything?
If you get a book where nuttbar suggested, you will save $5, plus, it's for a great cause at the same time, and more than likely, you will get the book right away.
Dec 16, 2004
860 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone who has purchased the Toronto book tell me if there is a coupon for Disney On Ice?? I've heard in the past that there are 50% off coupons.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 17, 2006
5309 posts
275 upvotes
chris103610 wrote: i'm confused?

because in Vancouver they are advertised for $46? and as i recall, they have always been this price.. how can you get it for $25???
the price varies by region

OP should change his title to Toronto only
;)
Jul 2, 2008
18 posts
for Toronto I also thought it was $30 US not Canadian. small price difference but still
Jun 10, 2006
561 posts
7 upvotes
Big Nickel, Ontario
dishguy1977 wrote: Can anyone who has purchased the Toronto book tell me if there is a coupon for Disney On Ice?? I've heard in the past that there are 50% off coupons.
it has the coupon on page D75 of the 2008 book, and good for up to 8 tickets at 50% off.
I'm pretty sure the Orlando Book has this coupon also.
Let me know if you want my coupons.
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto
bodsonap wrote: A lot of coupons are one time use, but very well worth it. Then you get others where you can print more on the internet.You can also use your card at different places, and those savings you can repeat.Last year I bought two books, and it was the best two books I ever bought.They saved me so much money, and I got to try a whole bunch of new restaurants at half the cost.There are also coupons for various other things like bowling, wonderland, mini-putt, theaters, car rentals, just have a look at the book through the posted link.I am buying one book now, and somewhere along the line, I will buy two more, and one for Hamilton for next summer.If I am buying 4 books, doesn't that tell you anything?
If you get a book where nuttbar suggested, you will save $5, plus, it's for a great cause at the same time, and more than likely, you will get the book right away.

Thanks for the info!
I'll check it out before I make my decision. :cheesygri
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2005
1191 posts
24 upvotes
The books range from $25-$45...of course I'm in the $45 category :(
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13524 posts
4710 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
chris103610 wrote: i'm confused?

Vancouver, if everything works well, i might have some in Nov/Dec for $35
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
BestOffer wrote: ONTARIO, if everything works well, i might have some in Nov/Dec for $35
Don't know what you mean by Ontario but read the 2nd post. We have the Toronto book available right now for $25
Deal Fanatic
Oct 17, 2006
5309 posts
275 upvotes
nutttbar wrote: Don't know what you mean by Ontario but read the 2nd post. We have the Toronto book available right now for $25
he was referring to the poster asking about how come he paid $46 in vancouver...toronto has them for $25 (thanks for the source!! :cheesygri ), whereas on the entertainment book website...the vancouver's one is selling for $50 USD

don't really understand why OP wouldn't specify toronto in his OP
;)
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2784 posts
993 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'm apart of a charity in Winnipeg and we sell the Entertainment Books for $25.

If you are interested just send me a message.

There is $20 of savings from Safeway. Combine that with some airmile deals and you've about paid for the book right there.
Jun 10, 2006
561 posts
7 upvotes
Big Nickel, Ontario
molala wrote: he was referring to the poster asking about how come he paid $46 in vancouver...toronto has them for $25 (thanks for the source!! :cheesygri ), whereas on the entertainment book website...the vancouver's one is selling for $50 USD

don't really understand why OP wouldn't specify toronto in his OP
I appologize for that molala, you're right, I should of been more clear on my post, will definetely keep that in mind for future postings.Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
4053 posts
1127 upvotes
North York
bodsonap wrote: I appologize for that molala, you're right, I should of been more clear on my post, will definetely keep that in mind for future postings.Thanks!

The source I get mine from do not have their new (2009) stock - but they are normally at $21 - taxes included. If anyone is interested pm me and will keep them posted. Alternatively will post them here when available.

Pick up would have to be at Leslie and York Mills

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)