Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

(DEAD) Pizza Pizza Online Coupons: BOGOF Pepperoni or Cheese Slice, Free Garlic Stix

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2009 6:04 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2007
1179 posts
468 upvotes

[Pizza Pizza] (DEAD) Pizza Pizza Online Coupons: BOGOF Pepperoni or Cheese Slice, Free Garlic Stix

I'm surprised no-one has posted this yet. The BOGOF pizza slice coupon is definitely better than the previous free can of pop coupon.

[IMG]http://members.pizzapizza.ca/ds/stage/c ... -slice.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://members.pizzapizza.ca/ds/stage/c ... 1-Stix.gif[/IMG]

Enjoy.
48 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2007
1156 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thanks, i wish people posted these types of coupons more often as when you're trying to save a bit on orders they can really help! =]
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4516 posts
159 upvotes
awesome, thanks op

i almost printed out the free slice one, but then realized it was for cheese or pepperoni only...was gonna get me a vegetarian slice for lunch tomorrow ahahah
May 10, 2008
309 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton
Btw, Prices of slices has just gone up. They price update was today or yesterday for some stores.

Enjoy,
Nov 8, 2005
851 posts
11 upvotes
tasty pizzas, something that you want to eat every single day, specially if you're too busy to cook :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5135 posts
55 upvotes
If you want to save even more $, buy a $10 pizza pizza gift card and use that to pay for your food. and if your order is $20, buy 2x $10 gift cards :)

why?
For each $10 gift card you register you get a free pepperoni or plain slice :)
they used to have a sign up at my local pizza pizza, but took it down.
the deal is still good though.
you can also use the gift card to pay without registering it, just you won't get the free slice till you register your card!
Sep 2, 2008
36 posts
Toronto - Beaches
Thanks, I'll try to get the gift card and than buy XL pepperoni for $9.99
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2003
4772 posts
42 upvotes
Bookpreviews wrote: If you want to save even more $, buy a $10 pizza pizza gift card and use that to pay for your food. and if your order is $20, buy 2x $10 gift cards :)

why?
For each $10 gift card you register you get a free pepperoni or plain slice :)
they used to have a sign up at my local pizza pizza, but took it down.
the deal is still good though.
you can also use the gift card to pay without registering it, just you won't get the free slice till you register your card!
HOT !.. thanks
"Illegitimi non carborundum" --Latin Proverb
If you want to do something good for your soul, and your own sense of self-worth, help someone secretly and never tell them or anyone else, ever.
:evil: AVOID ByoLogyc products such as ByoMate!
Mar 23, 2005
841 posts
349 upvotes
Montreal
I tried using this at my local Pizza Pizza tonight and they flat out rejected me. They claimed that others have already tried this coupon and they called their supervisors or something and was told that coupon was invalid. I was cool about it since I wasn't that hungry and the employees even told me to call the hotline if I disagreed with them.

So I called Pizza Pizza to a customer service representative and they claimed it was expired at first (which it's not). The rep was completely clueless about the coupon too. So the rep eventually called the Pizza Pizza I went to and she said I should've gotten the slice and that the employees were claiming that my coupon wasn't legible. I was already home by this point so I didn't bother going to get my other free slice but I'm kind of pissed at the employees for not only lying to me, but lying to the rep. I was also hoping to get something free or some crappy coupons atleast for going through all that trouble (I'm a student and sick of KD) but yea, **** happens I guess.

So the moral of the story is next time an employee rejects you, they're either lying or don't know about it. Man, I have too much time on my hands.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2008
1326 posts
13 upvotes
+1 i was hungry and i think pizza pizza still delivers.. now to just get it delivered without my parents waking up? lol nah now forget it.

the garlic sticks are yummm :( cant even order it with my bonus pack though anyways :( sigh useless for me theres no pizza pizza near the science buildings at campus :(
Deal Addict
May 27, 2003
1344 posts
54 upvotes
Do you have the official online source of this coupon? Or did it come in an email? Thanks OP

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)