Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

www.protechyourdevice.com ~ Screen Protectors ~ CODE Available!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2011 4:02 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…

www.protechyourdevice.com ~ Screen Protectors ~ CODE Available!

[IMG]http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7608/pydbanner.png[/IMG]
Not only cellphones., ANYTHING. Laptop Screens., Digital Cameras., PDAs., etc etc, You've got a surface you need protected, It can be done.

I've been using these products Since January on a variety of cellphones, and I couldn't be happier. While I initially placed a +$100 order from a variety of the different stores online., I have had issues with the other models., with these guys, I have not.

New Coupon code 'March2011 35% - no minimum'for 35% off.

[INDENT]NOTE Changes in Code Application:
Order must be >$19.98min to be eligible (Basically one full body or two screenies to meet)[/INDENT]

This was geared specifically for the n95-4 thread, but it's good for the entire store, so it snowballed.

Enjoy!

This is currently the cheapest price for Full Body Shields among the Zagg., Clarivue., etc etc variety of Stores. Quality is Top Notch!

Enjoy!

Useage instructions:
  1. Go to the website:
  2. www.protechyourdevice.com
  3. Select your products
  4. Go through Check-out, and when prompted for the coupon code, enter it and wait for the delivery!
  5. Cheers.
tantalus wrote: [post 388]...I've used the best skins ever skins, the zagg skins and the protechyourdevice skins and my opinion is that the pyd skins are the least tacky feeling under your fingers. They are what I recommend to friends now for touch screen devices (even for scroll wheel ipods, the lesser tackiness is welcome).

Designed for the military

This material is super tough. Originally designed for the military to protect its helicopter blades from rocks and other debris, the Protech offers your device the ultimate protection against scratches and scuffs.

Virtually Invisible

The Protech is made from an ultra-thin, crystal-clear material, which is virtually undetectable once it�s applied to your device. Unlike those bulky cases and pouches, it protects your device without compromising functionally or design.

Lifetime Warranty

We are so confident in the Protech�s durability that we back it up with a lifetime warranty. That means if it ever gets damaged while protecting your device, we�ll send you a replacement for free. Yep�FREE!

Free Worldwide Shipping!

Most orders can be shipped anywhere in the world for free via USPS First Class Mail or USPS Airmail Letter Post. Simply choose the "First Class Mail" option at checkout.

Need it fast? At checkout, you will be given the option to select USPS Priority Mail for only $5 or USPS Express Mail for $15 (US customers only).
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
815 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4516 posts
159 upvotes
thanks for the info and getting us that coupon :)

I'm gonna get one for the iphone in anticipation of its soon-to-be announced release in Canada
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Should be live now.

Haven't tried myself as I'm on the highway. If anybody buys~please confirm?
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
Dec 25, 2007
35 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks! I used the coupon and the $19.99 order came down to ~$13.
Jul 2, 2007
760 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
How does this shield compare to Invisible Shield or BSE? Is it as easy to put it on/does it leave residue when you take it off?
Going broke saving money
Jun 1, 2002
580 posts
96 upvotes
Thanks for going to the trouble of securing an RFD coupon. However, I note that for the full body skin for the iPod Touch (which is what I'm looking for), that even with the coupon, this site is still more expensive than bestskinsever.com
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Ouch...that's too bad, oh well-Can't win'em all I guess.

I will say one thing though. To a certain extent the templates for all these different guys is nearly the same. I have however found the best template for example was from P.Y.D. for my Curve. There was a few mm's here and a few mm's there that I noticed the other companies had cut off for some reason.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
3526 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
These are priced around invisible shields, but more expensive than BSE....I still might try them out next month when I get the iphone.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2004
2539 posts
102 upvotes
BSE leaves little spaces in between parts. If there are buttons on the surface, you won't have a smooth finish.

At least, that is my experience with them. Not sure if these are any better
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6989 upvotes
GTA
Gonna try this one, I've purchased 10+ BSE's, they don't have one for the N95-8gb, so here goes :)

Thanks!

edit: Getting errors:

The payment processing system could not process the order based on the following:

Your card was declined by PayPal Direct Payment.
Decline code: 10541.
Decline text: This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid credit card number and type..

If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service at Protech Invisible Protection.

I can't change my CC info now, hmmm...

edit2: Attempt 2 after clearing cookies didn't work. Had to order without making an account, since I can't change payment method. CC payments don't seem to work, only PayPal? Now I can't even pay by paypal, FF is giving me security errors :x
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
^ LOL...ahh okay, so for the n95-4 (which is the original intention of this thread)...it is currently the cheapest option. Okay good to know :) .

FYI.....trying to scam PYD using a hacked Paypal are we? Shame! :evil:
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6989 upvotes
GTA
bubble.tea wrote: ^ LOL...ahh okay, so for the n95-4 (which is the original intention of this thread)...it is currently the cheapest option. Okay good to know :) .

FYI.....trying to scam PYD using a hacked Paypal are we? Shame! :evil:
Not even, I really want to get a skin for my N95-8, The default screen protector is getting icky :lol:

Most places redirect to a PayPal payment screen but this one doesn't. Though I just allowed scripts, it works. Is it just me or is the item unnamed and has a blank slot. Oh god, I named it and now I can't rename it :o

Well, payment went though, we'll see how it goes!
Banned
May 5, 2005
13286 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
nitroblu wrote: thanks for the info and getting us that coupon :)

I'm gonna get one for the iphone in anticipation of its soon-to-be announced release in Canada

I wouldn't do that until you know which version is coming. The 3G iPhones are going to be announced next week and the shield may not be applicable.

How do these compare to InvisibleSheild ? Same stuff different name? I liked the IS but my first time applying it wasn't as smooth as I had hoped and bubbles began to form. SIGH.
Joe Zawinul
1932 - 2007
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
2393 posts
2116 upvotes
Waterloo
Are these stickers (adhesive already applied) or more like BSE/IS, requiring soap+water?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
1332 posts
256 upvotes
Ottawa / Gatineau
Thanks Bubble,

Just ordered a full skin for my Q9h. Came down to $12.99. :)
RFD-Anon member #001 - "Hi, my name is Amazing2 and I buy almost everything in the Hot Deals section... Except all that iStuff!"
Feb 20, 2007
8 posts
Ottawa
Just ordered a PSP Slim full body shield for $12.99, thanks for the coupon!
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Emancipated wrote: ...I liked the IS but my first time applying it wasn't as smooth as I had hoped and bubbles began to form. SIGH.
oh yeah baby, it's definately NOT for the faint-hearted.

The whole PREMISE of applying a WETTED shield to a piece of expensive electronics is such a foreign concept I'm sure to many...but it would seem this is the only ideal manner to perfectly apply these things.

If you had a simple stick-on application, you'd have no 'play' to realign a misaligned sheet, and would thus be SOL. Being able to glide the piece around those precious mms is a Life Saver, and truly the only way a pro wants their sheets applied.

I find you REALLY need to focus though. I like to use up 2 or 3 small bowls, so that whatever lint, and fibres accumulate in the application aren't screwing things up, and I constantly have a CLEAN solution to work with. The spray bottle from IS., is a little weird for me, and I prefer the submersion in a bowl approach.

IT DOES TAKE SOME VERY SHARP SKILLZ to effectively apply these, do not be naive and think this is easy. :twisted:
superfigz wrote: ....soap+water?
Soap and Water indeed.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
2393 posts
2116 upvotes
Waterloo
Ordered one for the LG8550 + LG8800. I've applied the BSE to 2 ipods, 2 LG 8500 and a PSP so it shouldn't be too difficult to apply. Thanks bubble.tea!
Deal Addict
May 30, 2006
1749 posts
4 upvotes
Thanks ... just ordered a screen protector for my HTC Touch. They don't offer the whole body for the touch nor do I want it. Came to $6.49 after discount. Hopefully better than the one I have on it now. Seems expensive for a screen protector to me ... but the lifetime warranty will hopefully make it worthwhile if I ever need a new one. The IS one cost 11.99 so that's almost half price. IS also had a full body for 24.99 which is both expensive and probably not needed for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)