Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SIG Electronics

Vizio 37" $699 free sh - Open Box

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2007 2:01 pm
Tags:
None
35 replies
Banned
Sep 2, 2006
5645 posts
3 upvotes
Open Box

high chance of crap
ItemFinder wrote: Let me point out that the only people that like China are the mainlanders. Chinese from elsewhere refuse to be associated with China.
I always knew you were a genius.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 28, 2005
6409 posts
59 upvotes
the 47" is REALLY well reviewed online, and 8 MS
I just called them, they said they'd knock 100 off if i pay cash in store.

Now who wants to buy my Acer 3705? :P
-
Banned
Sep 2, 2006
5645 posts
3 upvotes
havoc69 wrote: $742.00 taxes in shipped!! This is just about my budget, with a perfect size for my needs. Is it worth the risk guys?? Or should I wait for a better deal.
i say go for it but make sure they allow returns for DOA products
ItemFinder wrote: Let me point out that the only people that like China are the mainlanders. Chinese from elsewhere refuse to be associated with China.
I always knew you were a genius.
Nov 21, 2006
61 posts
2 upvotes
Spray wrote: the 47" is REALLY well reviewed online, and 8 MS
I just called them, they said they'd knock 100 off if i pay cash in store.

Now who wants to buy my Acer 3705? :P
where is this store? it seems only online...they don't even have an about section or anything
Deal Fanatic
Apr 28, 2005
6409 posts
59 upvotes
bot of the page..
Mafo wrote: where is this store? it seems only online...they don't even have an about section or anything
-
Deal Fanatic
Jul 19, 2003
8137 posts
770 upvotes
kuqdew wrote: Open Box

high chance of crap
what's the return policy, anyone find out? because yes, it's open box...
Oct 29, 2006
89 posts
81 upvotes
Darn. In the market for an LCD HDTV and this one just seemed perfect - cheap, in my price range, size is fine....then I saw it was open box :( Just cant risk it. Thanks anyway OP :) Back to hunting I go!
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2002
2461 posts
949 upvotes
Halton
TD outlet store has 42 and 47 for almost same price. search the forum and you will find it.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2007
1140 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Fire wrote: TD outlet store has 42 and 47 for almost same price. search the forum and you will find it.
I'd rather trust a store I've never heard of over TD. :lol:
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3676 posts
403 upvotes
between the two if i was to get either the 37" LCD or 42" Plasma, is it worth the $100 more for the Plasma, or stick to 37"? using it mostly for xbox, and dvds...
Oct 5, 2002
410 posts
8 upvotes
I've seen a few VIZIO's at Tiger direct and the image quality is garbage on them.

I thought maybe it's the size, or model. but all 3 that I saw had horrible image quality. IT was almost comparable to a CRT.

If you have the chance to see one in person, I'd do it.

I can't remember the model numbers of the ones from TD, but if all 3 different sizes look like crap, it is a strong indication to me that they all look like crap.
--

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)