Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco New Member Signup $25 Gift Certificate

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2012 9:56 pm
Tags:
Jul 25, 2006
67 posts
6 upvotes

[Costco] Costco New Member Signup $25 Gift Certificate

Coupon code is GSWEB25B and you can sign up on www.costco.ca.

I usually frown upon having to pay to shop but with this I might just sign up for a year.

By the way, I heard that Costco has no return date limit on returns, is that true?
820 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2005
5991 posts
200 upvotes
can u use this coupon code at the Costco stores?
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
3271 posts
22 upvotes
Has anyone tried this? You can't enter the coupon code until after you've entered your credit card info so i'm a little apprehensive... if it works it's a GREAT deal IMO!!

A.B.
Jul 25, 2006
67 posts
6 upvotes
jonkaho wrote: can u use this coupon code at the Costco stores?
Yes, I received a coupon to be used at the store. Don't know if you can just use the code without the coupon at the store though. By the way, it expires March 31, 2007.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2005
5991 posts
200 upvotes
jameslam wrote: Yes, I received a coupon to be used at the store. Don't know if you can just use the code without the coupon at the store though. By the way, it expires March 31, 2007.

where can u find the coupon?

thanks
Feb 4, 2007
83 posts
1 upvote
it isnt actually 25$ off a new sign up, its a 25$ gift card for signing up, but still a good deal!
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
Great, you have to have a credit card.
Not for me then. :mad:
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Apr 4, 2006
54 posts
If you get your membership online today, does that mean that today is the first day of your one year membership? Or does the membership start when you go into the store to activate it and take your picture?
Sep 22, 2006
544 posts
12 upvotes
$25 gift card is not the same as $25 off. Thread title should be changed.
Jul 26, 2005
412 posts
64 upvotes
Canada
jameslam wrote: Coupon code is GSWEB25B and you can sign up on www.costco.ca.

I usually frown upon having to pay to shop but with this I might just sign up for a year.

By the way, I heard that Costco has no return date limit on returns, is that true?
Can this code be used for a card renewal? What are the details?
Jan 16, 2005
797 posts
303 upvotes
nopn wrote: how much for the membership ?
$58.00 , Thanks for the code. We were waiting for an incentive.
Mar 6, 2005
638 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Any one able to use the code online?
Can I use it towards the Executive Gold Star membership?

Thanks.
Mar 6, 2005
638 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
I tried, and the coupon is not working online ... at least not for the Executive Gold Star membership.
slgta wrote: Any one able to use the code online?
Can I use it towards the Executive Gold Star membership?

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3675 posts
1724 upvotes
looks like a good deal, but thought it was $55 membership. If this works I'm gonna think about getting one.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
1389 posts
3 upvotes
$30 for one year member ship if apply this coupon. Worth it!!!
Jul 25, 2006
67 posts
6 upvotes
wscottm wrote: it isnt actually 25$ off a new sign up, its a 25$ gift card for signing up, but still a good deal!
I stand corrected, title changed. Can someone confirm Costco's return policy please? Because I don't buy any electronics without a liberal return policy.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2004
1045 posts
346 upvotes
YEG
I tried using it to renew my Gold Star membership, but it's telling me that the coupon# is not valid. Anyone successfully use this yet?
Jul 16, 2003
301 posts
17 upvotes
jameslam wrote: I stand corrected, title changed. Can someone confirm Costco's return policy please? Because I don't buy any electronics without a liberal return policy.

Costco has a 100% satisfaction policy towards its members, including the membership fees. The only exception is computers, where you can return them for a full refund/exchange within 6 months only. Otherwise I never had any problems returning anything, with or without my original receipt (they can lookup my purchases in the computer with the membership #).

I love this store! :cheesygri

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)