Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Shoppers Drug Mart Secret Thursday June 1st

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2006 11:54 pm
Tags:
None
227 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
not again.... :-0
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Registered and Ready......Great Post Kinggori .....I knew nothing about this event.....I usually get emails from Shoppers Drug Mart for their special sales events ....would have missed this if it weren't for your post....Thanks :)
Mar 12, 2005
989 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
wow.. that's pretty good..

good job OP
Jun 29, 2004
223 posts
23 upvotes
Does anybody know which Shoppers sells the 30gb Ipod video in Oakville/Burlington area? Thx
:D
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
so anyone want to start a chain? no one i know spends more than $10 at a shoppers.
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
2098 posts
920 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
screw this, I'm not referring anyone this time. I just want my 20x points.
Mar 5, 2006
14 posts
10 upvotes
Yeah, there's no prize for the most referrals this time - you just get bonus points. Probably because there was some controversy last time about who wins the prize - the more direct referrals or more indirect referrals. In the end they had to give out two $10,000 prizes. So that could be why they're not doing it this time around. But if anyone needs a referral PM me and i'll set you up.
Mar 5, 2006
14 posts
10 upvotes
also, if you're planning on buying an iPod that day - go early. THey only carry a few in each store and they sell out so quickly.
Nov 15, 2005
898 posts
48 upvotes
GTA
So if I bought an iPod and receive the rewards points, is that an instant discount on the iPod or does that amount earned go towards your next purchase?
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
firechkn wrote:So if I bought an iPod and receive the rewards points, is that an instant discount on the iPod or does that amount earned go towards your next purchase?

Next Purchase.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
thx :!: registered :D but not going to refer any1 ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2343 posts
433 upvotes
Not a bad deal. Do Shoppers sell any decent Cameras?
Aug 31, 2004
57 posts
1 upvote
Thanks for the deal.
20x points day hmmmmm

I was wondering if this deal applies to the shoppers "life experiences" packages and gift cards? I was planning on getting one of them, and if they do, ill wait until june before i make my purchase.
Nov 27, 2005
657 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
PurePlayaz wrote:Thanks for the deal.
20x points day hmmmmm

I was wondering if this deal applies to the shoppers "life experiences" packages and gift cards? I was planning on getting one of them, and if they do, ill wait until june before i make my purchase.
Nope. :(

From the sign-up form (emphasis mine):
*Points are issued according to the net pretax purchase total of eligible products after redemptions and discounts and before taxes using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card. Excludes prescriptions, bonus points, products that contain codeine, non-pointable items, stamps, transit tickets and passes, event tickets, electronic gift cards, Life Experiences packages and Shoppers Home Health Care locations. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on Thursday, June 1, 2006. Offer valid Thursday, June 1, 2006 only. Online registration certificate must be presented to the cashier at time of purchase. See cashier for details. Referral program Bonus Points to be awarded to your account by Thrusday June 8, 2006. In order to earn Referral Bonus Points you must also shop and spent $50 or more on Thursday June 1, 2006. Present coupon at beginning of the transaction to qualify for offer.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
Yep I agree with just referring real friends and people who want to know about the deal rather than trying to abuse the system. Great post OP, 20x is always nice. I already got my 30gb Ipod vid, so that doesn't leave me with much to buy. Hopefully my local SDM starts selling Arizona by the case again, can't find that anywhere in bulk
Feb 11, 2003
651 posts
1 upvote
Thanks, I want to get a Nano for my gf :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
8363 posts
692 upvotes
Registered. Thanks OP! :)
Heatware: 36-0-0
Dec 3, 2003
559 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond
Do they carry the 60GB ipod?

In case they run out of stock on June 1st, can I go in a couple days beforehand, buy the Ipod, and go back on June 1st to get the 20x points (eg. refund and repurchase)??

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)