Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

Rogers Cable Deal: $32 for Digital VIP, approx. $38 tax-in, Reg. $61.97

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2011 11:31 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3215 posts
1264 upvotes
Ajax
offered me three months free of Express internet, or 3 months of Extreme for $10...going to book it all tonight!
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2008
4415 posts
532 upvotes
SuckaB wrote: does this require new customers? or can i be a pre-existing rogers customer?
+1 anyone know?

EDIT: I called and he confirmed that it is only for new customers :(
Apr 15, 2009
328 posts
107 upvotes
How do I contact Victor, or anyone else who might have a good deal from Rogers in Ottawa?
Nov 14, 2006
464 posts
13 upvotes
Rockabilly wrote: How do I contact Victor, or anyone else who might have a good deal from Rogers in Ottawa?
Also interested; please let me know!

Regards,
Ryan
Ottawa
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3945 posts
1376 upvotes
Vancouver
^ call victor at his number listed on the 1st page of the thread. he's usually pretty good at answering and he'll be able to get you the deal in ottawa. i got the deal through him no prob. i'm a new customer though.
Jan 11, 2009
839 posts
876 upvotes
Toronto
got the same deal yesterday -
called victor - rep called me in 10 mins
Installation today
victor said there was a $40 installation fee but I would get a $20 credit
rep role me installation was free and I would still get the $20 credit
Basically 65 for VIP - 30 = $35 - 1.66 ($20 credit) = $33.34/Month for VIP
I just bought a TV and paid bestbuy $20 for a free HD box and channels for a year from rogers - trying to get them to give me a free HDPVR for a years - lets see how it goes
To sum it up - this is a sweet deal = thanks OP and thanks Victor
will have to figure something out after a year when the package will be 65 and the PVR rental will be $24 and and HD will me $9
$98 as opposed to $33.34 right now :mad:
Aug 25, 2005
109 posts
3 upvotes
London
xseanx wrote: got the same deal yesterday -
called victor - rep called me in 10 mins
Installation today
victor said there was a $40 installation fee but I would get a $20 credit
rep role me installation was free and I would still get the $20 credit
Basically 65 for VIP - 30 = $35 - 1.66 ($20 credit) = $33.34/Month for VIP
I just bought a TV and paid bestbuy $20 for a free HD box and channels for a year from rogers - trying to get them to give me a free HDPVR for a years - lets see how it goes
To sum it up - this is a sweet deal = thanks OP and thanks Victor
will have to figure something out after a year when the package will be 65 and the PVR rental will be $24 and and HD will me $9
$98 as opposed to $33.34 right now :mad:
I'm thinking of doing this and by the time the year is finished hopefully FTA will be up and running again.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49008 posts
10301 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Has anyone attempted to RENEW their contract from last year yet? Mine's almost up and I'd hate to let go of this pricing. The guys are Rogers are giving me a hard time with this - shall call Retentions again soon.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2310 posts
1655 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
Jon Lai wrote: Has anyone attempted to RENEW their contract from last year yet? Mine's almost up and I'd hate to let go of this pricing. The guys are Rogers are giving me a hard time with this - shall call Retentions again soon.
+1. I also wonder if Bell has anything to offer
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2310 posts
1655 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
Jon Lai wrote: Has anyone attempted to RENEW their contract from last year yet? Mine's almost up and I'd hate to let go of this pricing. The guys are Rogers are giving me a hard time with this - shall call Retentions again soon.
I was offered $59.52 and everything stays the same programming-wise. However they now require a 12 months commitment, and early cancellation fees apply (about $200 - yikes!)
Jun 7, 2005
764 posts
152 upvotes
GTA
anyone able to get the VIP $38 renew after 12 months
wally_walrus wrote: I was offered $59.52 and everything stays the same programming-wise. However they now require a 12 months commitment, and early cancellation fees apply (about $200 - yikes!)
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2310 posts
1655 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
wally_walrus wrote: I was offered $59.52 and everything stays the same programming-wise. However they now require a 12 months commitment, and early cancellation fees apply (about $200 - yikes!)
crazybear wrote: anyone able to get the VIP $38 renew after 12 months

I had the VIP with the HD Specialty pkg for $40.13 all included for 1 year. My term was due at the end of August, and I called to see what they can offer. My first try wasn't very successful (see quote above), but on my second...

Called again today and spoke with a very nice rep and he was able to manually extend the offer for another year. The only change was I took off the HD specialty package ($8.95) which was included in the previous offer, and everything came to about $45 tx included. I think this is still a very good deal compared to the regular price. It looks everything is possible if you speak with the right person
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6483 posts
2388 upvotes
Mississauga
did you bill actually stay at exactly $40.13 for one year? mine didn't...after a few months...it went up a bit...it was just a couple of dollars so didn't bother calling in to complain...

hopefully i can succeed like you in getting a similar renewal price...

wally_walrus wrote: I had the VIP with the HD Specialty pkg for $40.13 all included for 1 year. My term was due at the end of August, and I called to see what they can offer. My first try wasn't very successful (see quote above), but on my second...

Called again today and spoke with a very nice rep and he was able to manually extend the offer for another year. The only change was I took off the HD specialty package ($8.95) which was included in the previous offer, and everything came to about $45 tx included. I think this is still a very good deal compared to the regular price. It looks everything is possible if you speak with the right person
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2310 posts
1655 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
Ducky wrote: did you bill actually stay at exactly $40.13 for one year? mine didn't...after a few months...it went up a bit...it was just a couple of dollars so didn't bother calling in to complain...

hopefully i can succeed like you in getting a similar renewal price...
yes it stayed exactly at $40.13 for the whole year
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2007
1331 posts
161 upvotes
Oakville
simondaman wrote: expired?
Just called, he got back to me pretty quickly. Rogers was supposed to transfer my service, but the tech never showed and now they're treating me as a new customer :mad: . Victor said I could get Vip for around $35, but would get back to me on Monday.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49008 posts
10301 upvotes
Richmond Hill
wally_walrus wrote: I had the VIP with the HD Specialty pkg for $40.13 all included for 1 year. My term was due at the end of August, and I called to see what they can offer. My first try wasn't very successful (see quote above), but on my second...

It's not the same if you had to take out $9's worth of service to get the same price...
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2007
1331 posts
161 upvotes
Oakville
Vip $35 + Hd Box $8 = $43+tx
The deal lives on!
New customer btw
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2310 posts
1655 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
Jon Lai wrote: It's not the same if you had to take out $9's worth of service to get the same price...
No, it's not the same... still a good deal nevertheless

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)