Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

Sears: KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer $194.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2009 10:59 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2007
1707 posts
1456 upvotes
Markham

[KitchenAid] Sears: KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer $194.99

http://www.sears.ca/product/kitchenaid- ... 150?ptag=1

$214.99 is the sale price from Nov 20 - Nov 22.

Apply $20 off $150 coupon 941612534 brings the price to $194.99.

I have never seen any KitchenAid mixer for below $200.

Keep in mind there is a $3 processing charge, and can be picked up at your local sears.

After taxes and charges $223.73
22 replies
Oct 25, 2007
203 posts
16 upvotes
St. John's
Good deal - looking for one for my wife for xmas.

thanks op
May 30, 2006
483 posts
393 upvotes
What is the model number? Kitchenaid has their holidy MIR but not on all models. Check kitchenaid90.ca for the list. Hot deal when all combined.
Apr 25, 2007
632 posts
35 upvotes
194$ CDN is a very good price on this, never even seen it for less than the 214$ it is announced and we have been watching the price for quite some time. Wife wanted one badly so I bought a classic in the states at target last week for 179$US. The one in the states is the new classic model tough (275W motor vs 250 watt, rest is the same). Had to do some shopping as well so I'm still okay but I would have bought it here at this price. I have eaten a lot of cookies this week :)
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5736 upvotes
Planning to order one for my friend as a Xmas gift. Can it be returned to the store incase of anything?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2007
1707 posts
1456 upvotes
Markham
nextguy wrote: What is the model number? Kitchenaid has their holidy MIR but not on all models. Check kitchenaid90.ca for the list. Hot deal when all combined.
It's a "classic" so there is no MIR on this one.
kiasu wrote: Planning to order one for my friend as a Xmas gift. Can it be returned to the store incase of anything?
From the sears website.

"Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return your purchase with your receipt for an exchange or refund within 90 days when purchased on your Sears Card, Sears® MasterCard® or Sears Gift Card.

Items purchased with any other method may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days."

If you have a sears card, you also get double sears points.
Jan 4, 2007
17 posts
Has anyone seen any great deals on the 90TH ANNIVERSARY Red one? Of course my wife wants that one... The white one is not good enough!!?
Aug 10, 2003
433 posts
37 upvotes
Oakville
is 200W really enough?

i am hearing that even 325W on the regular line (5qt bowls) is barely sufficient, especially for bread-making. Any comments? I was looking at the 90th anniversary model through Airmiles and other retailers who have it cheaper than sears, but i'm wondering if i should get something north of 400W
Oct 25, 2007
203 posts
16 upvotes
St. John's
Its 250W not 200W and from the reviews I read it should be more than adequate for casual use. If you are making cake and cookies or even bread every now and then should be fine.

If you are a heavy user get the more powerful (and way more $$) model.
Apr 25, 2007
632 posts
35 upvotes
agree with luvdadeals, casual use of the classic is fine(meaning cookies, cake, bread now and then), if you are baking a loaf of whole grain bread everyday choose the pro line at 400+ watt. Even the 325 watt are not great for this kind of use. I'm still happy to have 25 more watts in the new model I bought.
May 15, 2003
85 posts
9 upvotes
Really considering getting this for my girlfriend. Is this a great price? I've also considered getting her a food processor, any great deals on those?

Thanks!
Aug 10, 2003
433 posts
37 upvotes
Oakville
luvdadeals wrote: Its 250W not 200W and from the reviews I read it should be more than adequate for casual use. If you are making cake and cookies or even bread every now and then should be fine.

If you are a heavy user get the more powerful (and way more $$) model.
you're right.. i guess it's really up to the colour now then.. I found a good site that differentiates between all the kitchenaid models.. this is where they talk about flour power and looking at the chart, if you cook/bake for 2 or 3 then you don't need to make 8 loaves of bread or 156 cookies all at once..

[IMG]http://www.hightech-trader.com/flour.power.jpg[/IMG]

Loading wrote: Really considering getting this for my girlfriend. Is this a great price? I've also considered getting her a food processor, any great deals on those?

Thanks!
did you consider buying a couch as well? :twisted:
May 15, 2003
85 posts
9 upvotes
Having some problems with the code. It comes up as
$20 OFF,WISHBOOK LAUNCH. I've gone to guest checkout and still shows the price of the mixer at 214..

What gives?
May 3, 2007
897 posts
484 upvotes
Loading wrote: Having some problems with the code. It comes up as
$20 OFF,WISHBOOK LAUNCH. I've gone to guest checkout and still shows the price of the mixer at 214..

What gives?
Yeah, same here.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2003
1250 posts
214 upvotes
Waterloo
same here. coupon must no longer work
Sep 21, 2003
865 posts
48 upvotes
We have owned the Classic for 10 years and it has been powerful enough for us. This is for a family of 5 and we bake regularly. Although we only use the dough hook occasionally it has never laboured with any of the dough recipes we use.

These machines do cost a lot but they are the real deal, built to a high standard and meant to last a lifetime. No plastic here, but metal gears and solid bearings through-out. They look retro and really are "built like they used to". I think we paid around $280.00 at Canadian Tire back then and we have never regretted it so this price is a bargain.

The only caveat I have is that the machine is too heavy to be putting away all the time, so you need to leave it out. No problem for us as we like to look at it, but others might feel differently.

We bought an extra bowl and use it so we don't have to clean up in the middle of making a cake if you need to mix two separate things. Very handy.
138 posts
3 upvotes
Edmonton
The coupon works, total is $194.xx+tax Good Deal, thanks.
Sep 21, 2003
37 posts
5 upvotes
Just tried this code but it says pending on availability but took the order.
will let you know what happens.

Items being purchased: 3 items Quantity Unit Price Total Price
KitchenAid® Classic Stand Mixer
Item Number: 114 280 015 10

QTY: 1

Pending
$214.99 $214.99

$20 OFF,WISHBOOK LAUNCH
Item Number: 941612534

$10 OFF, CUSTOMER APPREC
Item Number: 941612286

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)