Automotive

Can anyone get me Car Proof/Car Fax report??

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2010 1:31 am
Aug 17, 2008
97 posts
Canada

Can anyone get me Car Proof/Car Fax report??

Can someone please help me. I am about to purchase a Honda Odyssey. I would like to do a car proof before i buy it. Does anyone have membership so if i give you the VIN # you can get me the report?

Thanks in advance
8 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
I can get both for you for the low price of $99.99. Paypal Accepted!

Failing that, please read The Unwritten Rules of RFD. I added a new entry for your request. This is such a common issue that I should have added it to the original post.
- casual gastronomist -
Banned
Apr 15, 2006
4572 posts
126 upvotes
Chatham
Sarcastic wrote: Can someone please help me. I am about to purchase a Honda Odyssey. I would like to do a car proof before i buy it. Does anyone have membership so if i give you the VIN # you can get me the report?

Thanks in advance
Geee if that is how serious you are about buying this car, i wish you got a lemon.

Buy me an ipod, i will do it for you.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6990 upvotes
GTA
Both are pay per use now, so you expect someone to pay for you to check the VIN? Do you want us to buy the van for you too and fill it with chocolate cake?
Aug 17, 2008
97 posts
Canada
thanks for the dumbass replies .... some people have a monthly unlimited membership with them so i thought they could check it for me
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6990 upvotes
GTA
Sarcastic wrote: thanks for the dumbass replies .... some people have a monthly unlimited membership with them so i thought they could check it for me
https://secure.carfax.com/creditCard.cfx?direct=true

Sadly, the current CarFax only has single reports and 5 reports, and from what I hear, all the unlimited accounts were nullified. I was going to get my friend to subscribe to an unlimited account to weed through used cars for him, but unlimited was gone from their site.
Banned
Apr 15, 2006
4572 posts
126 upvotes
Chatham
Sarcastic wrote: thanks for the dumbass replies .... some people have a monthly unlimited membership with them so i thought they could check it for me
Said a dumbass himself, lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)