If you're planning a Disney World trip, here's a good money-saving deal from WestJet Vacations -- when you book a minimum 5-night air/hotel package to select Walt Disney World Resort hotels (with a Magic Your Way Theme Park Ticket), you'll receive a free Disney dining plan. Valid on stays booked by September 15 with travel occurring between August 26-September 15, 2012.
You can choose between the following two dining plans:
Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Round-trip airfare to Orlando, Florida to stay at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, Disney's All-Star Music Resort, Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, Disney's All-Star Sports Resort or Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Choice of quick-service meals and snacks at more than 50 select Walt Disney World restaurants
- Each guest over 3 is entitled to two quick-service meals, one snack per day, and one resort refillable drink mug.
Disney Dining Plan
- Round-trip airfare to Orlando, Florida to stay at one of three Disney Moderate Resorts or one of nine Disney Deluxe Resorts (for full list of properties, see WestJetVacations.com)
- Choice of meals and snacks at more than 100 select Walt Disney World restaurants
- Each guest over 3 is entitled to one table-service meal, one quick-service meal, one snack per day, and one resort refillable mug.
For more information, visit WestJetVacations.com. If you aren't flying WestJet, you can also book the free dining plan with your 5- or 6-night Magic Your Way room and ticket package directly through Disney.Go.Com (prices listed in US dollars on this site).