Bell Bell Student Offers 2016: Fibe 25 Internet $49.95/month + Fibe 50 Internet $59.95/month Student Offers! Fibe 25 Internet $50/month + More!

get this deal

If you're a student and need reliable internet for submitting your assignments at lightning-fast speeds, be sure to take a look at the new student offers from Bell, which are available to order now!

There are two internet plans available, each with pricing guaranteed for eight months. Both plans also include unlimited bandwidth, meaning you'll be able to enjoy games, media and download all of your assignments without having to worry about data caps. We've listed both plans and their features below.

Fibe 25 Internet - $49.95/month (regularly $84.95/month)

  • Up to 25 Mbps download + Up to 10 Mbps upload speeds
  • Unlimited usage
  • Bell install included

Fibe 50 Internet - $59.95/month (regularly $94.95/month)

  • Up to 50 Mbps download + Up to 10 Mbps upload speeds
  • Unlimited usage
  • Bell install included

These student offers are only available for a limited time for new customers only. Student verification may be required for activation. The standard rates will take effect after the eight month promotional period and are subject to change without notice. These plans are only available in regions eligible for Bell service.

Thanks to souvik126 for posting this in our Hot Deals forum!

29 Comments

View all
    • But rogers isnt unlimited. it has a useles 300gb cap, unless you get 100u or higher which is $65. fibe 50 seems like an ok deal, but personally i would go with carrytel for the exact same service but at $49.
    • Report Post
    • seeing as not a single thing they told my mother ended up being true when she went with bell, I think if you don't want to be correcting tons of billing "errors" and arguing about what was included or not you should avoid bell.

      Plus honestly ... these speeds are useless to 99.99% of the users

      unless you are starting your very own search engine in your garage,
      students should go with resellers
    • Report Post
    • It took six billing cycles for my bell bill to steady out and now I just cancelled my home phone so I am dreading what is coming down the pipes. Now I have to call in for this student deal and I am not looking forward to the next few billing cycles
    • Report Post
    • ultimatum wrote:
      Aug 2nd, 2016 8:29 am
      seeing as not a single thing they told my mother ended up being true when she went with bell, I think if you don't want to be correcting tons of billing "errors" and arguing about what was included or not you should avoid bell.

      Plus honestly ... these speeds are useless to 99.99% of the users

      unless you are starting your very own search engine in your garage,
      students should go with resellers
      Similar experience where I changed my plan and for last 2 billing the amount is wrong. I guess Bell should seriously work on their billing software.
    • Report Post
    • nuwan32 wrote:
      Aug 2nd, 2016 3:29 pm
      thats literally what i said... its not unlimited unless you go for the $65 or higher, whereas bell is unlimited even for the 25mbit.
      OMG you're right. I must have been totally out of it last night.
    • Report Post
    • I'm already with Bell on another internet plan. Can I switch over to this plan? If so, how do I go about it? Just call up customer care to say I'd like to switch ? I see that the fine print says only applicable for new residential customers.
    • Report Post
    • boredtechie wrote:
      Aug 2nd, 2016 5:22 pm
      I'm already with Bell on another internet plan. Can I switch over to this plan? If so, how do I go about it? Just call up customer care to say I'd like to switch ? I see that the fine print says only applicable for new residential customers.
      Have any existing bell customer successfully switched to a student plan promo? I tried switching to another promo plan last month- and all 3 reps that I spoke to said that it was only for new customers.
    • Report Post
    • wolfpack27616 wrote:
      Aug 2nd, 2016 10:50 pm
      Have any existing bell customer successfully switched to a student plan promo? I tried switching to another promo plan last month- and all 3 reps that I spoke to said that it was only for new customers.
      Try retension.
    • Report Post
    • boredtechie wrote:
      Aug 2nd, 2016 5:22 pm
      I'm already with Bell on another internet plan. Can I switch over to this plan? If so, how do I go about it? Just call up customer care to say I'd like to switch ? I see that the fine print says only applicable for new residential customers.


      Don't bother with Bell. They are a terrible company to deal with. Not only that, even when you're on a "contract" your PRICE still goes UP! They say they give you "$20" discount for example, but what happens is the monthly fee goes up, and the just minus the $20. It's SO STUPID. I made a stupid mistake of going into a two year contract before, and at the end of 2 years my bill went up by over $9 a month. I'm done with those ***** .
    • Report Post
    • foodyforlife wrote:
      Aug 3rd, 2016 2:50 am
      Don't bother with Bell. They are a terrible company to deal with. Not only that, even when you're on a "contract" your PRICE still goes UP! They say they give you "$20" discount for example, but what happens is the monthly fee goes up, and the just minus the $20. It's SO STUPID. I made a stupid mistake of going into a two year contract before, and at the end of 2 years my bill went up by over $9 a month. I'm done with those ***** .
      This. I'm SOOOO much happier not having to pore over my monthly bill with Bell. Teksavvy and others may not be as much of a bargain as they used to be, but they are generally more predictable with their billing. The only thing I buy from Bell now is their stock...
    • Report Post
    • Hi everyone, I received an email quote for the Student Plan after doing an online chat.

      Fibe 50 with unlimited usage
      $94.95 - Credit $35 (Internet Promo 8 months) = $59.95

      At the footnotes, there is a paragraph which sounds a bit fishy to me:

      Quote:
      Your promotional credits will apply to your FIRST FULL 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period or if you terminate the services during a 30-day billing period.

      If I am understanding it right, it means that if I subscribe on Aug 1 and Bell decides that their billing cycle starts on Aug 10th, then I will be billed:
      Aug 1 - 9: $94.95 x 10 / 30 days (Regular price apply PRIOR to FIRST FULL billing cycle)
      Aug 10 - Sep 9: $95.95 - Credit $35 = $59.95 (since $35 credit applies only to FIRST FULL billing cycle)

      This doesnt seem right that customers be charged a higher price before the billing cycle.
      Has anyone had any experience with such type of billing from previous years promo?
      What is Bell's billing cycle ?
      How do we avoid incurring stupid charges like the above?

      Thanks ahead for your input.
    • Report Post
    • ugh..i'm cheap. i would be willing to take lower speed for cheaper price! It seems pretty expensive for students, unless of course they are splitting it with roommates.
    • Report Post
    • Lydiaacoupon wrote:
      Aug 4th, 2016 4:05 am
      Hi everyone, I received an email quote for the Student Plan after doing an online chat.

      Fibe 50 with unlimited usage
      $94.95 - Credit $35 (Internet Promo 8 months) = $59.95

      At the footnotes, there is a paragraph which sounds a bit fishy to me:

      Quote:
      Your promotional credits will apply to your FIRST FULL 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period or if you terminate the services during a 30-day billing period.

      If I am understanding it right, it means that if I subscribe on Aug 1 and Bell decides that their billing cycle starts on Aug 10th, then I will be billed:
      Aug 1 - 9: $94.95 x 10 / 30 days (Regular price apply PRIOR to FIRST FULL billing cycle)
      Aug 10 - Sep 9: $95.95 - Credit $35 = $59.95 (since $35 credit applies only to FIRST FULL billing cycle)

      This doesnt seem right that customers be charged a higher price before the billing cycle.
      Has anyone had any experience with such type of billing from previous years promo?
      What is Bell's billing cycle ?
      How do we avoid incurring stupid charges like the above?

      Thanks ahead for your input.
      entirely possible. Call to confirm. Please update us if you do!
    • Report Post
    • Fibe 50 with speed 50D/10U and U/L usage - $59.95/mo for 8 months then $95.95
      after the first 8 months $95.95/mo is pretty expensive
    • Report Post
    • dazz wrote:
      Aug 8th, 2016 8:56 pm
      Lydiaacoupon wrote:
      Aug 4th, 2016 4:05 am
      Hi everyone, I received an email quote for the Student Plan after doing an online chat.

      Fibe 50 with unlimited usage
      $94.95 - Credit $35 (Internet Promo 8 months) = $59.95

      At the footnotes, there is a paragraph which sounds a bit fishy to me:

      Quote:
      Your promotional credits will apply to your FIRST FULL 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period or if you terminate the services during a 30-day billing period.

      If I am understanding it right, it means that if I subscribe on Aug 1 and Bell decides that their billing cycle starts on Aug 10th, then I will be billed:
      Aug 1 - 9: $94.95 x 10 / 30 days (Regular price apply PRIOR to FIRST FULL billing cycle)
      Aug 10 - Sep 9: $95.95 - Credit $35 = $59.95 (since $35 credit applies only to FIRST FULL billing cycle)

      This doesnt seem right that customers be charged a higher price before the billing cycle.
      Has anyone had any experience with such type of billing from previous years promo?
      What is Bell's billing cycle ?
      How do we avoid incurring stupid charges like the above?

      Thanks ahead for your input.
      entirely possible. Call to confirm. Please update us if you do!
      I chatted with a Rep to confirm on this T&C and she said it would be $49.95 for the first billing period. I just saved the chat to refer back in case they don't. I hate to waste my time in this but $49.95 vs $84.95 is quite an amount to argue over.
    • Report Post
    • $50 a month is quite steep
    • Report Post
    • eugene188 wrote:
      Aug 5th, 2016 2:09 am
      ugh..i'm cheap. i would be willing to take lower speed for cheaper price! It seems pretty expensive for students, unless of course they are splitting it with roommates.
      I saw Rogers offer $10/month internet on internet. There are some restrictions but $10/month is simply amazing price.

      http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/rogers- ... -1.3523584

      I don't know why I can't see my post showed up after I pressed the submit button. Hope this one can go through.
    • Report Post

Other Telecom Deals

View all