If you're looking for new ski and snowboard equipment and don't mind buying gear from a few seasons ago, SportChek has a good sale on right now that can help you load up on merchandise without breaking the bank. Right now, during their Legendary Ski, Snowboard and Outerwear Event, you can save between 30%-60% off all 2011 clearance skis, boots, boards and bindings. In addition they have other items on sale including:
- Men's Burton Jet 2012/2013 Snowboard Boot - $99.99
- Men's Nordica Men's Sportmachine 80 Ski Boot - $149.99
- Men's AMP Photon Ski with Marker M3 Binding - $299.98
- K2 Rant Sport Helmet - $49.99
- Women's Rossignol Attraxion 6 Echo Ski with Saphir 100S TPI Binding - $349.98
- Men's K2 Darkstar 2012, K2 Fuse, Ride Control or Forum Recon 2012 Snowboard - $179.99
- Women's Burton Coco 2012/2013 or K2 Sendit 2012 Snowboard Boots - $119.99
- Women's Firefly Fancy, Divane or Sims Pristine Snowbaord 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 Models - $119.99
- Men's or Women's Firefly A5 Snowboard Bindings 2011/2012 or 2012/2013 Models - $49.99
There's lots more on sale and full details can be seen in the weekly flyer here.
Sale prices are in effect now but only until January 28.