Mec Wanderer 4 Tent - $379.00 ($80.00 Off)
Mec Wanderer 4 Tent
get this deal
Generous floor, head and vestibule room, combined with rugged fabrics and a wind-stable dome shape have made the Wanderer 4 the go-to tent for generations of Canadian paddlers. This new version comes with improved line tensioners and pegs, yet it’s still light enough to carry on backpacking trips.
- One-piece pole set with centre hub; assembles quickly and easily.
- Canopy attaches with clips for lightness, fast set-up, and air circulation.
- Full fabric canopy keeps out wind-blown rain, sand, or snow, and keeps in warmth.
- Twin vestibules provide storage of damp gear and pets, and allow night-time exits without disturbing your tent mate.
- New cam cleat tensioners let you adjust the guy lines without pulling-and-threading.
- Pegs are upgraded to DAC J-stakes, with a V-cross section that holds better than needle or wire styles.