Scarpa Triolet Pro Gtx Mountaineering Boots - $259.00 ($216.00 Off)
Scarpa Triolet Pro Gtx Mountaineering Boots
get this deal
A super-comfortable boot for summer mountaineering on technical alpine rock and ice. It’s built a bit more substantially than its younger sibling, the Rebel. On approaches, the full rand and rugged Perwanger suede rebuff sharp limestone scree. On vertical terrain, the articulated Tri-flex ankle, stiff midsole, and high-grip outsole hit the right balance between of rigidity and sensitivity to let you swarm up mixed faces.
- Uppers are 2.8 mm Perwanger suede with HS12 waterproofing treatment.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort liners provide full waterproofness.
- Midsoles are polyurethane and EVA.
- Insoles are Pro-Fibre, with shanks for add stiffness.
- Dense polyurethane plugs under insteps and heels add shock absorption and comfort on long approaches.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Mulaz high-grip rubber.
- Compatible with hybrid-style crampons.