Home Depot is back with some brand new workshops for June!
If you've been thinking about making some improvements to the outside of your home, these workshops are worth taking advantage of, as they're completely free of charge -- simply RSVP online and you're all set to go. Keep in mind that these workshops typically range from 1 - 2 hours in length.
The upcoming workshops for June are:
- Pavestone Walkway: Laying the Base, Arranging Paving Stones: Saturday, June 17, 10 AM - 11 AM
- Build a Wood Fence: Install Fence Posts, Rails and Boards: Sunday, June 25, 1 PM - 2 PM
- Painting Your Home's Exterior: Prep and Paint or Stain: Wednesday, June 21, 7 PM - 8 PM
- Build a Tic Tac Toe Game: Saturday, June 10, 10 AM - 12 PM
- Build a Tool Box - Canada Day: Saturday, June 24, 10 AM - 12 PM
Registration must be done online, so if you're interested in attending, make sure you register ahead of time to secure a spot in the workshop.