If the new year has you think about a new credit card, MBNA has introduced a fresh promotion on the MBNA SonyCard MasterCard -- as an introductory signup offer, you get 10,000 Sony Points (that translates into $100 on Sony merchandise) with your first qualifying purchase. The introductory offer is valid until February 14.
Let's take a closer look at the card:
- No annual fee
- 1.99% annual interest rate (AIR) on balance transfers, access cheques and deposits for the first 6 full months
- Earn Sony Points with every qualifying purchase made on your SonyCard MasterCard credit card
- Earn Double Sony points with every qualifying purchase of Sony products at sony.ca or Sony store
- Access 24-hour customer service
- Total household income of $35,000 or greater required for card eligibility
You can redeem Sony Points directly on purchases at Sony.ca. Additionally, any Sony product purchase from a Sony authorized retailer should be eligible as well. You just submit a purchase credit form and will be reimbursed.
For information on other MBNA credit cards, have a look at the RedFlagDeals.com Credit Card Comparison tool.