Parks Canada Parks Canada: FREE Admission to All National Parks, National Historic Sites and National Marine Conservation Areas in 2017 FREE Admission to National Parks in 2017 + More!get this deal
Bring some mosquito repellent and spend some time with your friends and family in the great outdoors, because Parks Canada is offering FREE admission to all national parks, national historic sites and national marine conservation areas in 2017 to celebrate Canada’s 150th anniversary! Plus, boating enthusiasts can get free lockage at all of Canada's historic canals and waterways!
To take advantage of this offer, you'll need to order a 2017 Discovery Pass, Seasonal Lockage Permit or Seasonal Overnight Mooring Permit. All passes are free and only the 2017 Discovery Pass is currently available, with the other passes coming soon.
- 2017 Discovery Pass -- FREE admission to over 200 eligible Parks Canada locations (click here to view a complete list)
- Seasonal Lockage Permit -- FREE passage through seven canals and waterways (coming soon)
- Seasonal Overnight Mooring Permit -- FREE overnight mooring at seven national historic canals, two national parks and one national marine conservation area (coming soon)
While admission is free to all Parks Canada locations, regular fees still apply for other activities, including:
- Backcountry overnight use
- Camping, backcountry and other accommodations
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not regularly included with admission
- Parking fees
- Reservation fees
Be sure to check with the Parks Canada location you'll be visiting before you embark on your trip for complete details.
The passes are available now and will be available to order throughout 2017. All passes are valid from January 1 to December 31 2017.