Whoever said that gaming mice had to be flashy with tons of buttons obviously hasn't seen the SteelSeries Kana Optical Mouse which just happens to be on sale at Staples for $29.99 until tomorrow. If you're in the market for a new gaming mouse or mouse in general, this is one to look into especially at its $30 price tag. While it's a bit more expensive than your basic three-button peripheral, this one has some pretty good features which make it worth the extra cash including:
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous design
- 2 XL-sized, side buttons (one on each side) for easy rapid-fire
- Illuminated scroll wheel is both stylish and functional and customizable
- Centrally located toggle button allows you to quickly switch between two sensitivity settings
- Pre-defined CPI settings in the Kana are used and recommended by professional gamers
- Gaming grade UPE teflon covers 16 % of mouse bottom to ensure maximum glide
- Advanced, optical technology that operates at 3600 frames per second and supports stable movement speeds at 130" per second
- Designed to be stable on every kind of surface with the help of a top of the line optical sensor
- USB 2.0 connector with anti-tangle braided cord
In short, it's a high end mouse at an affordable price. If you have a PC gamer on your holiday gift giving list this season, and who doesn't, this would be the perfect gift (provided they don't have one already). You can read more about it at the SteelSeries website if you're interested.
The deal is live now but only until tomorrow at midnight. Thanks to mallow_pie for sharing this one with us!