Best Buy is running a Recycle and Save Event: for a limited time, you can receive additional savings on select electronics in stores when you bring in your old electronics for recycling.
Here's a look at some of the savings available with eligible trade-in:
- Up to $150 off 40" TVs
- $75 off any $399+ AMD laptop
- $75 off select Nikon cameras
- Up to $100 off select Skullcandy headphones
- $20 off Kobo eReader Touch Edition w/WiFi
- $50 off any HP desktop tower or All-in-One desktop
- $25 off any Panasonic microwave
- $5 off any Earth-related titles when you trade in any DVD or Blu-ray (20 titles to choose from)
- $30 off a 32GB 5th Generation iPod touch
The Recycle and Save Event runs until April 25, in-store only. For more information on what items are eligible for a recycling discount visit BestBuy.ca.