Best Buy Best Buy Flyer Highlights: Insignia 39" 1080p 60Hz LED TV $300, Asus i5 Ultrabook $550 and More! Best Buy Flyer Highlights March 15-21get this deal
If you haven't flipped open your Best Buy flyer this week, we've taken a look and posted some of the better deals below. This week's flyer features some pretty good HDTVs and notebooks so, if you're in need of an upgrade, or just want a new home theatre panel, you should consider some of the following deals:
- LG 55" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV - $799.99
- Lenovo Ideapad U510 15.6" Laptop with Intel Core i5-3337U, 24GB SSD, 1TB HD, 8GB RAM, Windows 8 - $699.99
- Bosch Tassimo Single Serve Coffee Maker - $99.99
- Sony 31.5" 720p 60Hz LED HDTV - $329.99
- Samsung 40" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - $399.99
- Insignia 39" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - $299.99
- Init 46" Flat-Panel TV Stand - $99.99
- Asus S Series S56CA 15.6" Ultrabook with Intel Core i5-3317U, 24GB SSD, 750GB HD, 6GB RAM, Windows 8 - $549.99
Starting with HDTVs, if you don't mind buying Insignia, there's a pretty decent 39" 1080p 60Hz LED panel on sale for $300. It doesn't have much name recognition but, for $300, this would work well for those on a tight budget but still want a full HDTV. If you need a larger TV with a higher refresh rate, the 55" LG on sale for $800 isn't too bad. We'd consider saving up a bit for a 3D/Smart TV panel but, if you can't wait, or don't need those features, that should work for you.
On the notebook side of things, there are a couple of Intel Core i5's worth checking out from Asus and Lenovo. They're both similar but the Asus edges the Lenovo with a little more hard drive space, RAM and build quality while the Asus is a bit more affordable. Either way, both are capable performers but you'll obviously want to work within your budget.
Flyer prices are live now but end on Thursday. Products can also be bought online at BestBuy.ca.