Photographers in the market for a new bag may want to check out this very good, limited time deal over at Amazon.ca. Right now, while quantities last, you can order the feature packed Clik Elite Obscura Backpack on sale for $78.40 with free shipping. Normally, you're looking to pay around the $200 mark for the bag so this might be one of those "buy now, think later" purchases you make just to beat the rush. Again, quantities are limited so you'll want to make up your mind quickly.
Though $80 might seem like a lot to spend on a bag, it's really one of those photography accessories you only buy once so you want to get something is durable and can accommodate future gear. Some of its key features include:
- LightWave back panel provides supportive rigidity and contours to your back
- Breathable padded shoulder straps and waist belt provide all-day comfort
- Ice Axe/Tripod portal with tuck-away attachment cords
- Reinforced accessory loops
- Expandable stretch-mesh outer pockets
- Side compression straps
- Side entry portal for quick swing-around access to your camera
- Internal Marsupial lens pouch protects sensitive photo gear
- Tuck-away rain fly keeps your gear safe from the elements
The colour might not suit everyone but the discount might make you reconsider.
Shipping is free as the item is more than $25.
Thanks to avonord for sharing this one with us!