After a flurry of bonus point events, Shoppers Drug Mart is mixing things up with a bonus redemption weekend! Starting on Saturday, redeem your points to get extra savings. If you redeem 50,000 points, you'll get up to $100 in savings (extra $15), and if you redeem 95,000 points, you'll get up to $200 in savings (extra $30 over the regular redemption level).
Not sure what to spend your points on? Well, there's a two-day sale running on Saturday and Sunday. Here's a look at some of the prices you can expect to find in stores:
- 30% off Ombrelle sun care products
- Duracell Mini Charger rechargeable (4's), coppertop AA (16's), or AAA (12's) batteries - $7.99
- Life Brand, Del Monte 100% Juice or Kool-Aid Jammers - $1.99 each
- Tampax tampons (40's), Always maxipads (20's-48's) and pantiliners (68's-120's) - $5.99 each
- Gillette 3x antiperspirant/deoderant - 2/$5
- Scott 6 roll paper towels - $4.88 each
- Kellogg's cereal - $2.49 each
- Ruffles chips (235g) or Tostitos snacks - 2/$5
These prices (and the bonus redemption event) are in effect Saturday and Sunday only, and there are lots of other offers in this week's flyer.