Over on the Physicians Formula website, we spotted a few mail in rebates that may be of interest. Right now, they are offering $6 mail in rebates, as well as $9 rebates, on seven of their products. With these rebates, you can save a significant amount off your purchase of mascara, eyeliner, blush, and more.
To receive your rebate, make sure that that your purchase qualifies by checking the barcodes (see the list here) and keep your receipt from your purchase. Download, complete and mail in the corresponding rebate form. You should receive your rebate within 10 weeks. In order to qualify for the rebate, your purchase must be made before November 30. Rebates must be postmarked by December 15, 2012. There's a limit of one rebate per household.
The following qualify for a $9 mail in rebate:
- Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Felt-Tip Eyeliner Serum (rebate form)
- Happy Booster 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush or Blush (Pink or Warm Shades) (rebate form)
- Mineral Wear Correcting Bronzer or Airbrushing Press Powder (rebate form)
- pH Matchmaker Bronzer, Blush or Lip Gloss (rebate form)
- Youthful Wear Concealer, Foundation or Powder (rebate form)
- Shimmer Strips Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio (rebate form)
The following qualify for a $7 rebate:
Although you can purchase online, Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, Zellers and Costco all carry the Physicians Formula line (which you'll often find on sale). For a full list of stores, visit their store locator.