Automakers are in the process of clearing out 2012 models, and Hyundai has a tempting offer at the moment if you are looking for an affordable car with lots of storage. The Hyundai 2012 Elantra Touring GL can be had for $15,899 and comes with automatic transmission and air conditioning. On top of that, 0% financing for 48 months is available. Here's a quick look at some of the Touring GL's features:
- 2.0L DOHC Engine / 4-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Dual Front/Front-Side and Side Curtain Airbags
- Keyless Entry and Security Alarm System
- AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB/MP3 Player with 4 speakers
- Power Windows & Power Door Locks
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- Air Conditioning
- Tinted Glass
- Power Heated Mirrors
The Elantra Touring is definitely worth considering if you're looking for something practical and affordable. This 4-door hatchback has lots of passenger space and a very roomy cargo area. It's not a bad drive either, and has a long warranty and nice features at the price. You can check out some full impressions at Edmunds.
Contact your local Hyundai dealer for more information.