If you're looking for some warmer winter wear, you might have some interest in the upcoming Mark's Customer Appreciation Event where you can save an extra 20% off your in-store or online purchase on December 8. The sale includes all regular, sale and clearance items which makes it a good time to pick up some outerwear -- especially if you're unprepared for the winter weather ahead. Mark's also has a revised women's section which you might want to take a look at. Some of the winter coats and vests on sale include:
- Wind River T-Max 3-in-1 Jacket - $149.99
- Denver Hayes Quilted Heritage Bomber Jacket - $99.99
- Wind River T-Max Pattern Hoodie - $67.49
- Denver Hayes Courier Coat - $112.49
- Wind River Printed Quilted T-Max Hoodie - $67.49
- Wind River HD1 Down Car Coat - $101.99
- Wind River HD1 Down Long Coat - $119.99
- Denver Hayes HD1 Quilted Military Jacket - $39.99
- Wind River HD2 T-Max Big Parka - $199.99
- Denver Hayes HD1 Shawl Collar Coat - $139.99
The prices above don't even take into account the extra 20% off -- which means you'll want to head to your nearest Mark's, or be at a computer, bright and early this Saturday if you hope to take advantage of the deal. More information can be found here.
The Customer Appreciation Event starts and ends on December 8.