If you've got some time this weekend between hunting for Easter eggs and enjoying the extended time off, you might want to head on over to Hollister where they're putting a vast majority of their inventory on sale. Until April 9, you'll be able to save an extra 40% off your in-store or online purchase excluding fine fragrances. In-store shoppers will have their totals adjusted at the register while online shoppers will need to use the code 31334 at the checkout. Here's a look at some of their new spring merchandise:
- Tecolote Canyon - $26.70 was $44.50
- Thornhill Broome Beach - $41.70 was $69.50
- Avalon Place - $29.70 was $49.50
- Boneyard Beach - $47.70 was $79.50
- Crest Canyon Dress - $72 was $120
- Sunsett Cliffs - $17.70 was $29.50
With these savings, we wouldn't wait to place an order as stock will likely move quickly.
Shipping is extra so we'd probably prefer to shop in-store to save on that altogether.