Sports apparel can get pretty expensive so it's always a good idea to take advantage of sales when you see them. Forum poster jinren has found us a pretty good deal on Adidas merchandise where you can save 40% on regularly priced items using the GoodLife Fitness promotion link here. Though we've seen Adidas sales before, they're always wroth mentioning as a) 40% off is a really good deal and b) buying sports gear isn't just a once a year activity. Here's a look at some of the more popular runners available:
- Men's Climacool Chill - $69 was $115
- Men's Response Cushion 21 - $78 was $130
- Men's adizero Feather - $84 was $140
- Men's Falcon Elite 2 - $60 was $100
- Women's Falcon Elite 2 - $60 was $100
- Women's Supernova Glide 4 - $87 was $145
- Women's adiZero Boston - $87 was $145
- Women's Vigor Trail 2.0 - $66 was $110
Of course, the sale isn't just limited to shoes. All regularly priced merchandise is fair game but only until September 21. If you're interested, you'll want to get those orders in soon as quantities are limited.
Just to note, you must use the link above to get the discount which will then be automatically applied in the cart.
Shipping is free on orders over $50.