Here's a look at what's new, Canada:
- Unreasonably loud ads have come to an end, thanks to a ruling from the CRTC. It's been years since I watched live broadcast television, but I do remember some deafening commercial breaks!
- Reader favourite Mobilicity has inked a deal with Loblaws and will be selling its products in 50 Loblaws locations across Canada.
- Scotiabank bought ING but they've promised "few changes" for existing customers. We'll see!
- Montreal company Beyond the Rack created more jobs than any other Canadian start-up from 2009-2011. Of course, one of those jobs went to Calgary's "Super Intern" Maeghan Smulders who picked Beyond the Rack out of the 47 job offers she got.
- Cambridge Bay, Nunavet is being visited by the Google Street View Camera. And the Google Street View Camera is being pulled by a tricycle!