Here's a look at what's new, Canada:
- McDonald's is testing the idea of serving breakfast starting at midnight in select US markets. On behalf of students and late-night partiers everywhere allow me to say THIS IS A GREAT IDEA.
- Tim Hortons has announced a price increase, although it's mostly on baked goods and lunch items. Coffee prices are safe so far.
- Amazon has started using Amazon Lockers in big US cities where customers are worried about theft or missing a delivery.
- Canadian athletes who medal at the London Olympic games will be rewarded with $10,000 for a bronze medal, $15,000 for a silver and $20,000 for a gold. There's a bit of controversy around the fact that those rewards will be taxed.
- Athletes from Singapore are awarded a whopping $800,000 US reward for gold medals -- no word on if that's taxed.