Happy Friday! Here's a look at what is new in jobs, job titles and everything else work-related:
- Lenovo CEO Yang Yuanqing received a $3 million bonus and then gave it back to 10,000 junior-level employees including receptionists, assistants and production-line workers.
- A store in New York City just opened! It sells tap water and nothing else.
- After 5,126 failures, James Dyson made a great vacuum and started a company that's now worth billions.
- Do job titles matter? The New York Times is discussing it here.
- Here's a look at the job offer letter Yahoo! presented to new CEO Marissa Mayer. At a glance you can see they offered a salary of $83,333.33 per month, which of course works out to $1 million annually. Yahoo! indeed.
- US Customs officers kept busy seizing more than 60,000 Kinder Eggs last year.